Riverside Blvd & Riverside Park Manhattan New York
Riverside Boulevard is the location of the Trump Park Buildings and now the Extell Development Buildings in the Upper West Side. Not to be confused with Riverside Drive which starts at 72nd St and goes north, Riverside Boulevard starts at 72nd St and goes SOUTH. Right now it end at 62nd St, but will be lengthened as new development, specifically the Riverside South development project begins.
The Riverside South project was notably developed by Donald Trump and his partners. Not an easy project that took some time to actually happen as it was a complicated and massive development deal. The area was originally a freight rail yard owned by New York Central Railroad. Also complicated the development was the West Side Highway, which had to be buried for a certain amount of road.
After decades and many different configurations the project finally came to some fruition as a number of hi-rise condominium buildings were built under the Trump Place name and the Riverside Boulevard address was born. Riverside Blvd is home to the Trump Place buildings and now a number of Extell development buildings including The Rushmore and the new condominium the Aldyn. There is still southern expansion of the area that is going to be the home of more condominium building’s along with planned parks, school, retail and community involvement.
Some of these buildings include 240 Riverside Blvd-The Heritage at Trump Place, 200 Riverside Blvd, Trump Place at 120 Riverside Blvd, 100 Riverside Blvd-The Avery, 80 Riverside Blvd-The Rushmore and 60 Riverside Blvd-The Aldyn.
Manhattan New York condo buyers frequent asked questions:
- HOW TO MAKE AN OFFER in Manhattan New York Condominium Market?
- Who can fix my Manhattan New York condo if something breaks?
- What is a Sales Application in buying Manhattan New York condos?
Other Upper West side Condo buildings:
- Upper West Side
- Dorchester Tower Condominium-155 West 68th Street New York NY 10023
- The Coronado-155 West 70th Street New York NY 10023
- The Grand Millennium-1965 Broadway New York NY 10023
- Millennium Tower-101 West 67th Street New York NY 10023
- The Park Millennium-111 West 67th Street New York NY 10023
If you are interested in purchasing, renting, selling or investing in any of the condominium buildings on Riverside Blvd contact us today at (917) 837-8869.