445 Fifth Ave is one of the most established condominium buildings in the lower midtown Fifth Avenue corridor. Built in 1986, this 34 story approximately 180 unit apartment building is located at 39th St and Fifth Avenue.
A common feature of many of the spacious apartments in the building are the impressive views of the Empire State building and Midtown Manhattan skyline. Amenities include a health club, 24 doorman, sundeck, bicycle and storage spaces. The convenient location make this a highly desirable 5th Avenue location.
When you first see 445 Avenue Tower you will see that the lower floors of the building are made up of retail space. The retail space has a dramatic arched architecture that sets it apart from neighboring buildings.
Living at 445 Avenue will provide one of the most convenient Manhattan condominium locations. Literally just a few minutes away from Bryant Park, the New York Public Library, transportation at Grand Central and many office buildings. Across the street from the famous shopping of Lord and Taylor and close to Fifth Avenue shopping is a highly desirable feature.
Condominiums for Sale at 445 Fifth Avenue:
- 1 Bedrooms are priced starting at $700,000
- 2 Bedrooms are priced starting at $1,200,000
- Duplexes and Penthouses start around $1,100,000 and go up to $3,000,000
Call us (917)837-8869 to discuss what will work for you.
Other Manhattan New York condo helpful information:
- Who can fix my Manhattan New York condo if something breaks?
- What is a Sales Application in buying Manhattan New York condos?
- Are Manhattan New York Condos pet friendly?
- Does Manhattan New York condos have garage?