Elegant Prewar condo: 25 Fifth Avenue-Lower Fifth Avenue Condo
This Union Square condo is a handsome, brown-brick, pre-war apartment building has a prime Greenwich Village location at 25 Fifth Avenue on the northeast corner at 9th Street.
25 Fifth Avenue is a 14-story, pre-war building was converted into condominiums in 2000. The conversion was thoughtfully completed blending today’s contemporary amenities while showcasing the style of Greenwich Village’s pre-war heritage.
The condominium apartments for sale at 25 Fifth Ave have wood-burning fireplaces, high ceilings, ornate and high relief moldings and casements, many apartments with windowed kitchens and baths and modern appliances in the kitchens. A 24 hour doorman, fitness center, laundry facility, bicycle room and storage spaces complete the amenity package in the building
At 25 Fifth Ave this Union Square condo, you have at your doorstep everything that Greenwich Village has to offer with the convenience of living in a newly updated building.
- One Bedrooms start around $1,000,000
- Two Bedrooms start around $1,600,000
- Three Bedrooms start around $2,900,000
- Four and Five Bedrooms price upon request
For other Fifth Avenue or Union Square location condos information, click on links below:
- Union Square condo-Zeckendorf Towers- 1 Irving Place
- Greenwich Village-Union Square condos
- Union Square Condo-NYC Property Search
- FAQ for Foreigner Buyer or First time Home buyers
Call us directly at (917)837-8869 or email us to find your perfect Manhattan New York Condo today.